Modernize your Phone System with Microsoft Teams Voice
Microsoft Voice makes it easy for organizations of any size to turn Microsoft Teams into a powerful and flexible phone system.
Microsoft Voice is an excellent replacement for legacy in-house phone systems (PBXs) that can be both costly and complex to manage.
During this webinar, we start with the basics: What is Microsoft Voice and how does it compare to other VOIP or PBX phone systems?
Then we answer a few common questions below before turning the event over to you for your questions.
- What type of licenses do we need and what is the cost?
- Does everyone in the company need to have Microsoft Voice?
- Can we port our existing phone numbers to Microsoft Voice, or do we have to get all new numbers?
- What about handsets? What do we need? Can we use any handset?
- ANY other questions you have.