Join us for a Microsoft Teams Phone webinar and learn how you can make and receive voice and video calls directly in Microsoft Teams, stay in touch and get more done anywhere.
Microsoft Teams Phone makes it easy for organizations of any size to turn Microsoft Teams into a powerful and flexible phone system. Microsoft Teams Phone is an excellent replacement for legacy in-house phone systems (PBXs) that can be both costly and complex to manage.
During this webinar, we’ll start with the basics:
- What is Microsoft Teams Phone and how does it compare to other VOIP or PBX phone systems?
- New features that have been recently added to Teams Phone
Then we will answer a few common questions below before turning the event over to you for your questions:
- What type of licenses do we need and what is the cost?
- Does everyone in the company need to have Teams Phone?
- Can we port our existing phone numbers to Teams Phone, or do we have to get all new numbers?
- What about handsets? What do we need? Can we use any handset?