Can migrations be performed with zero or no downtime? The short answer to that is yes. The long answer is that there are a lot of variables that come into that. If we’re talking about using a hybrid migration, I can guarantee that there is zero or no downtime. If we’re talking about using a third-party tool then depending on the tool and how we configure that and whether we’re doing what I consider a full migration with agents on the thing, then yes, I can guarantee no downtime. If we’re talking about doing this manual or not using tools that are cutting over profiles, well we can’t guarantee zero or no downtime for your migration.
- Microsoft Copilot Now Available: Supercharging Productivity, but Is Your Organization Prepared?
- How Does Copilot Integrate Across Your Favorite Microsoft Apps?
- What Is Copilot For Microsoft 365?
- Unlocking Innovation: Big Green IT’s AI Webinar Explores the Power of Microsoft 365 Copilot
- How to optimize your Azure Secure Score with Microsoft Defender for Cloud