Can migrations be performed with zero or no downtime? The short answer to that is yes. The long answer is that there are a lot of variables that come into that. If we’re talking about using a hybrid migration, I can guarantee that there is zero or no downtime. If we’re talking about using a third-party tool then depending on the tool and how we configure that and whether we’re doing what I consider a full migration with agents on the thing, then yes, I can guarantee no downtime. If we’re talking about doing this manual or not using tools that are cutting over profiles, well we can’t guarantee zero or no downtime for your migration.
- While Microsoft is changing the technology landscape for business, support models must adapt
- My Modern Workforce is scattered and no longer in a central location; how do I manage their devices and applications?
- If your Modern Workforce uses only passwords to get access to company resources, kiss your data goodbye
- How can Microsoft Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection protect your Modern Workforce?
- Your company was an early adopter of Office 365; why transition your company to Microsoft 365?