Can migrations be performed with zero or no downtime? The short answer to that is yes. The long answer is that there are a lot of variables that come into that. If we’re talking about using a hybrid migration, I can guarantee that there is zero or no downtime. If we’re talking about using a third-party tool then depending on the tool and how we configure that and whether we’re doing what I consider a full migration with agents on the thing, then yes, I can guarantee no downtime. If we’re talking about doing this manual or not using tools that are cutting over profiles, well we can’t guarantee zero or no downtime for your migration.
- Microsoft Licensing Changes are coming – Important info every company should know
- Can we have different Microsoft licenses for different employees?
- How many devices can I install Office apps on if I have a M365 business plan?
- Do you support persistent and non-persistent WVD?
- Can we move from a traditional Microsoft Client Server environment to Windows Server?