Can migrations be performed with zero or no downtime? The short answer to that is yes. The long answer is that there are a lot of variables that come into that. If we’re talking about using a hybrid migration, I can guarantee that there is zero or no downtime. If we’re talking about using a third-party tool then depending on the tool and how we configure that and whether we’re doing what I consider a full migration with agents on the thing, then yes, I can guarantee no downtime. If we’re talking about doing this manual or not using tools that are cutting over profiles, well we can’t guarantee zero or no downtime for your migration.
- Do you support persistent and non-persistent WVD?
- Can we move from a traditional Microsoft Client Server environment to Windows Server?
- Can we get rid of our on-premise domain controllers and move to Azure Domain Services?
- Does WVD support MAC OS, either Virtual Mac OS or Remote Mac OS?
- Students need to connect with both Windows and Mac computer Labs remotely. How do we do this?