Can we have different Microsoft licenses for different employees?
ABSOLUTELY! When it comes to Microsoft licenses, one size does NOT fit all. Many companies assign the same license to everyone in their company, which is not necessary. Microsoft has built flexibility and cost control into their licensing plan.
We would highly recommend that you look closely at your licenses and determine if you have the correct license in place for each employee and then mix and match your licenses and realize the savings.
Each license offers different products and services and varies in price. It may seem that the difference in license costs is not significant. However, if you take the difference in the cost of the lesser license then multiply that by the number of employees and then multiply that by 12 months in the year, you might be surprised at the amount you can save.
Microsoft frequently changes their licenses. There may be better licensing options available to your team.
We have some very experienced Microsoft licensing experts on our team. They can review your existing licenses, ask some key questions and help you determine where you can change licenses and cut your costs.
- Can we have different Microsoft licenses for different employees?
- How many devices can I install Office apps on if I have a M365 business plan?
- Do you support persistent and non-persistent WVD?
- Can we move from a traditional Microsoft Client Server environment to Windows Server?
- Can we get rid of our on-premise domain controllers and move to Azure Domain Services?