So, we recently had a gaming and hospitality client who made an acquisition of another gaming property. They asked us to do a fairly difficult task and that was to migrate the Office 365 mail clients from the publicly traded domain to a private company. In this case it was about 800 users who at 10:29AM on a Friday had to be John.email@example.com and at 10:30AM, 1 minute later, had to be John.firstname.lastname@example.org
It was a 1 minute transition but it took about 2-3 months to prepare for. It was something where the CIO was sitting with the CEO and CFO at the time this happened and they were waiting for the phone to ring to see what problems might come up, to see who was going to be all over them and the phones were silent. It was one of those projects that because of the planning, because of everything that happened, it went off without a hitch.
- While Microsoft is changing the technology landscape for business, support models must adapt
- My Modern Workforce is scattered and no longer in a central location; how do I manage their devices and applications?
- If your Modern Workforce uses only passwords to get access to company resources, kiss your data goodbye
- How can Microsoft Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection protect your Modern Workforce?
- Your company was an early adopter of Office 365; why transition your company to Microsoft 365?