So, we recently had a gaming and hospitality client who made an acquisition of another gaming property. They asked us to do a fairly difficult task and that was to migrate the Office 365 mail clients from the publicly traded domain to a private company. In this case it was about 800 users who at 10:29AM on a Friday had to be John.email@example.com and at 10:30AM, 1 minute later, had to be John.firstname.lastname@example.org
It was a 1 minute transition but it took about 2-3 months to prepare for. It was something where the CIO was sitting with the CEO and CFO at the time this happened and they were waiting for the phone to ring to see what problems might come up, to see who was going to be all over them and the phones were silent. It was one of those projects that because of the planning, because of everything that happened, it went off without a hitch.
- Do you support persistent and non-persistent WVD?
- Can we move from a traditional Microsoft Client Server environment to Windows Server?
- Can we get rid of our on-premise domain controllers and move to Azure Domain Services?
- Does WVD support MAC OS, either Virtual Mac OS or Remote Mac OS?
- Students need to connect with both Windows and Mac computer Labs remotely. How do we do this?