Now, this is a way edge case – now you can with VDS. Now VDS does more than WVD the Net-app tool. It actually runs in any cloud, on-premise and it also runs other operating systems. You could potentially, I’ve never done this its just off the top of my head, we could possibly set you up with a VDS deployment that would centralize access to a Mac terminal server environment of sorts right next to WVD. We can maybe clean that up a little bit. But there is just no way for one, I mean I don’t know if we’ve even had…. We could do Lennox on WVD only because the Lennox subsystem is built into Windows now. So that we can do. Mac is built on a really weird fork version of BOSD that’s kind of Lennox-ish. I don’t know if someone has made an emulator that would run Mac apps a little slower on Windows. I have no idea if that’s been done but if that exists, it would probably work in WVD. This is definitely an off-topic sort of thing to explore.
- Can we have different Microsoft licenses for different employees?
- How many devices can I install Office apps on if I have a M365 business plan?
- Do you support persistent and non-persistent WVD?
- Can we move from a traditional Microsoft Client Server environment to Windows Server?
- Can we get rid of our on-premise domain controllers and move to Azure Domain Services?