We have a cost calculator that we use. It takes into account the rough number of hours per day for an 8-5 type of business or 24/7 sort of shop. It takes into account what type of applications you use. We have engineering firms on WVD that need access to GPU enabled hosts because they’re running AutoCAD and other machines that really need the horsepower to make it work. And then we have, the bulk of our customers, are office customers that are using Outlook and other office applications mostly and those types of users have very different needs. So we collect that information from you, number of users and based on that information we can get a pretty good estimate of how much storage you’ll need. And how many host servers you’re going to need and of what type in order to satisfy the performance requirements.
- Can we have different Microsoft licenses for different employees?
- How many devices can I install Office apps on if I have a M365 business plan?
- Do you support persistent and non-persistent WVD?
- Can we move from a traditional Microsoft Client Server environment to Windows Server?
- Can we get rid of our on-premise domain controllers and move to Azure Domain Services?