How many devices can I install Office apps on if I have a M365 business plan?
The quick answer is five devices.
If you purchase a Microsoft 365 business plan for your office, each license/user can install the Office apps on up to five devices.
If you are using an older version of Office on your computer or any other device, uninstall the app before downloading the new version.
Did you know that Microsoft offers a large array of licensing options that companies can mix and match based on the specific needs of each user? Choosing the right license, with the right products and services can save your company a lot of money.
If you are already using Microsoft 365, our team would be happy to review your current licenses and help identify any money saving opportunities.
- Can we have different Microsoft licenses for different employees?
- How many devices can I install Office apps on if I have a M365 business plan?
- Do you support persistent and non-persistent WVD?
- Can we move from a traditional Microsoft Client Server environment to Windows Server?
- Can we get rid of our on-premise domain controllers and move to Azure Domain Services?