We have one e-discovery client who works with Fortune 200 type customers, that has us push the limits of what Azure can do every day. Their projects tend to be, can we put a 20 terabyte or a 50 terabyte SQL database into Azure. A year ago, when the limit was 8 terabytes for a single one, it made it very difficult. And so for us as a company, we get to work with all the edges and how far Azure can actually go. Because of this, we’re able to tackle more typical projects, more easily, quickly and affordably.
- Can we have different Microsoft licenses for different employees?
- How many devices can I install Office apps on if I have a M365 business plan?
- Do you support persistent and non-persistent WVD?
- Can we move from a traditional Microsoft Client Server environment to Windows Server?
- Can we get rid of our on-premise domain controllers and move to Azure Domain Services?