We have one e-discovery client who works with Fortune 200 type customers, that has us push the limits of what Azure can do every day. Their projects tend to be, can we put a 20 terabyte or a 50 terabyte SQL database into Azure. A year ago, when the limit was 8 terabytes for a single one, it made it very difficult. And so for us as a company, we get to work with all the edges and how far Azure can actually go. Because of this, we’re able to tackle more typical projects, more easily, quickly and affordably.
- While Microsoft is changing the technology landscape for business, support models must adapt
- My Modern Workforce is scattered and no longer in a central location; how do I manage their devices and applications?
- If your Modern Workforce uses only passwords to get access to company resources, kiss your data goodbye
- How can Microsoft Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection protect your Modern Workforce?
- Your company was an early adopter of Office 365; why transition your company to Microsoft 365?