First question we get asked a lot is what does it cost to move to Office 365? There are a lot of variables that come into that question. The biggest is, how comfortable are you with disruption to your end users? Because that can be the least cost effective but also the most disruptive to your end users. If you want the least amount of disruption to your end users, well obviously the migration costs are going to increase because we have to address a lot of other things and other work to mitigate any issues and make for a seamless migration.
- Microsoft Copilot Now Available: Supercharging Productivity, but Is Your Organization Prepared?
- How Does Copilot Integrate Across Your Favorite Microsoft Apps?
- What Is Copilot For Microsoft 365?
- Unlocking Innovation: Big Green IT’s AI Webinar Explores the Power of Microsoft 365 Copilot
- How to optimize your Azure Secure Score with Microsoft Defender for Cloud