First question we get asked a lot is what does it cost to move to Office 365? There are a lot of variables that come into that question. The biggest is, how comfortable are you with disruption to your end users? Because that can be the least cost effective but also the most disruptive to your end users. If you want the least amount of disruption to your end users, well obviously the migration costs are going to increase because we have to address a lot of other things and other work to mitigate any issues and make for a seamless migration.
- While Microsoft is changing the technology landscape for business, support models must adapt
- My Modern Workforce is scattered and no longer in a central location; how do I manage their devices and applications?
- If your Modern Workforce uses only passwords to get access to company resources, kiss your data goodbye
- How can Microsoft Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection protect your Modern Workforce?
- Your company was an early adopter of Office 365; why transition your company to Microsoft 365?