First question we get asked a lot is what does it cost to move to Office 365? There are a lot of variables that come into that question. The biggest is, how comfortable are you with disruption to your end users? Because that can be the least cost effective but also the most disruptive to your end users. If you want the least amount of disruption to your end users, well obviously the migration costs are going to increase because we have to address a lot of other things and other work to mitigate any issues and make for a seamless migration.
- Can we have different Microsoft licenses for different employees?
- How many devices can I install Office apps on if I have a M365 business plan?
- Do you support persistent and non-persistent WVD?
- Can we move from a traditional Microsoft Client Server environment to Windows Server?
- Can we get rid of our on-premise domain controllers and move to Azure Domain Services?