Will all of my data be migrated? That depends on the type of migration that you choose. For email data, talking about Office 365 and moving within an exchange server and a hybrid, we can move with zero and no data loss. With third-party tools, it depends on how you select your migration method. Are we talking about doing a full service migration where we’re installing agents on the end-users machines that are going to do the cutover or the profile, migrate their NKT file which are all the autofill records, migrate their rules they’ve created over and everything. Because if you don’t use a third-party tool for some of those migrations that do migrate those, you may end up post migration finding out all your corporate users have lost all their email rules or their autofill records for all these critical contacts that they had. And now, that’s been a disruption to the business.
- While Microsoft is changing the technology landscape for business, support models must adapt
- My Modern Workforce is scattered and no longer in a central location; how do I manage their devices and applications?
- If your Modern Workforce uses only passwords to get access to company resources, kiss your data goodbye
- How can Microsoft Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection protect your Modern Workforce?
- Your company was an early adopter of Office 365; why transition your company to Microsoft 365?