So an Office 365 outage, specifically, would not affect WVD. There is a giant asterisk next to that which is, the most recent outages were Azure Active Directory outages specifically and those would have taken out normal URL access to the WVD service. Now there are other ways, we can set up other ways to authenticate for WVD access. Whether or not that would have been terribly useful, if it enabled your users to get into an Office 365 deployment that also didn’t work, that’s questionable but out of the box, what you get right now Azure Active Directory having a problem would prevent you from accessing WVD. There are ways around it, but they would need to be designed in upfront.
- Can we have different Microsoft licenses for different employees?
- How many devices can I install Office apps on if I have a M365 business plan?
- Do you support persistent and non-persistent WVD?
- Can we move from a traditional Microsoft Client Server environment to Windows Server?
- Can we get rid of our on-premise domain controllers and move to Azure Domain Services?